Paperblanks Diamond Jubilee Sangorski & Sutcliffe, 5x7 Midi Journal
Paperblanks Diamond Jubilee Sangorski & Sutcliffe, Hardcover Mid sized Notebook
Enjoy a mid size notebook fit for a queen. You can own a bit of the Dallas Library's Rare book collection thank to the reproduction of a famous English binding by Paperblanks.
You will love the jeweled design of this medium format notebook. This Paperblanks Diamond Jubilee Journal sports some serious Victorian Age bling and gives you a royal invitation to write. Place it on your desk and it will call out to you.
About the Designers
Sangorski & Sutcliffe, a world-renowned British bindery celebrated for their jeweled bindings, crafted this glorious design in 1922 to house Rudyard Kipling’s “Recessional” poem, written in 1897 for Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee. Bound in red leather, real turquoise, aquamarine and ruby gemstones in the original design.
- Hard Cover 5x7 Inch
- 144 pages
- Lined Paper or Blank Paper
- Heavy 120gsm paper weight
- Space Between Lines : 6.77mm
- Line per page : 21
- Smythe-sewn binding - book opens flat
- Acid Free -sustainable sourced paper
- Elastic Band closure
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon marker
- ISBN : Lined Paper 9781439793688
- ISBN : Blank Paper 9781439793695