Paper-Oh Yuko Ori Mini Notebook A7 Size
Paper-Oh® Yuko Ori Notebook A7 Size Metallic
Last 1 Metallic
With meticulous skill and patience, Japanese artist Yuko Nishimura folds paper into mesmerizing works of art. Paper-Oh® Yuko-ori series takes the undulating precision of Nishimura’s work and renders it exquisitely in book form. Let your notebook shimmer with the beauty of Japanese Art. This is a Journal that is Japanese paper art in miniature. So small it will fit your back pocket.
- Dimensions A7 2.91 x 4.13 Inch
- Available in lined Paper only
- 128 Pages
- Multi-functional bookmark
- Interior writing paper is sourced 100% from sustainable forests, FSC cerified and is uncoated, meaning it is left natural with no added veneer.
- The unbleached paper is a cream colour and was run through an additional press to make it satisfyingly smooth and ideal for writing, drawing or sketching.
- High opacity and little to no bleed through.
- Paper weights 100 gsm.
- Notebooks open completely flat thanks to an improved upon a special technique that involves “scoring”
along the spine.
- The original prototypes of our notebooks are first handmade by a master bookbinder Berlin based Nadine Werner
- All aspects of Paper-Oh notebooks (even the covers!) are designed to be played with and personalised.
- Manufacturer item code Metallic: Lined Paper OH9138-7
- Pearl: Lined Paper OH9140-0