Paperblanks, Emily Dickinson I Died for Beauty Ultra 7x9 Inch
Paperblanks Ultra Emily Dickinson 7 x 9 Inch Lined Journal
Paperblanks celebrates Emily Dickinson (1830-1886) with an Ultra, 7 x 9 inch large hard cover journal with magnetic flap closure.
Emily Dickinson is widely considered one of the finest poets in the history of the United States. A master of the short lyrical poem, she was known for her recurrent themes of death and immortality in many of her best works. This paperblanks journal honors Emily Dickinson poem " I died for beauty-but was scarce" presented in her own hand on a beautifully faded pink background. Emily Dickinson's signature graces the magnetic flap closure.
Find your own beautiful words, capture your thoughts and release your creative genius with the new Paperblanks Emily Dickinson Ultra Journal.
- Hard Cover
- Dimensions 7 x 9 Inch (18 x 23 cm)
- 144 lined or blank pages
- Heavy quality 120 gsm paper
- Acid free, sustainable forest paper
- Magnetic flap closure
- Smythe-sewn binding- book opens flat.
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon marker
- ISBN 9781439772126 Lined Paper
- ISBN 9781439772133 Blank Paper - Disc