Paperblanks Midnight Star - Cairo Atelier Midi 5 x 7 Inch Journal
Paperblanks Midnight Star - Cairo Atelier Midi 5 x 7 Inch Journal with Lined or Blank Paper
This beautiful hardcover Paperblanks medium size journal shows the intricate embellishment and gold tooling applied to a 12 pointed star design by a 16th century Cairo workshop. Cairo and Damuscus were a centre of Islamic bookbinding and design with Cairo supplying paper from its own mill since the 11th century. The original bookbinding which is replicated in this fine collection of notebooks can be admired in the Kunstpalst Museum in Dusseldorf. At home or at work you can reach for the stars with a beautiful Cairo Atelier Journal of your own.
- Hard Cover
- Dimensions 5 x 7 Inch (13 x 18 cm)
- 144 lined or blank pages
- Heavy quality 120 gsm paper
- Acid free, sustainable forest paper
- Elastic band closure
- Smythe-sewn binding- book opens flat.
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon marker
- ISBN 9781439792933 Lined Paper
- ISBN 9781439792940 Blank Paper