Paperblanks Flexis First Folio Shakespeare's Library Ultra 7x9 Journal
Paperblanks Flexis First Folio-Shakespeare's Library Ultra 7 x 9 Inch Journal
Own a large beautiful and unique First Folio binding from Paperblank's first reproduction from the Shakespearean collection. The First Folio is considered one of the most influential books published. It being the only reliable text for the 18 Shakespeare plays that had never been previously printed, including Macbeth, The Tempest and Twelfth Night. First Folio is one of the most valuable printed books in the world, with one being sold at auction in 2020 for nearly $10 million.
More than one-third of the remaining 82 copies of Mr. William Shakespeare's Comedies, Histories & Tragedies, known as the First Folio, are housed within the Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington DC. Originally published in 1623, this copy features a gold-tooled cover created by German bookbinder Christian Samuel Kalthoeber circa 1800.
- Flexis soft cover and spine
- Dimensions: 7 x 9 inches
- 176 pages, available in lined and unlined paper
- Smyth-sewn binding—the journal opens flat
- FSC certified acid-free paper from sustainable forests
- Paper weight 100 gsm paper
- Lines per page : 25
- Elastic band cloure
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Satin ribbon page marker
- ISBN: Lined paper 9781439793961
- ISBN: Blank paper 9781439793978