Paperblanks Flexis Isle of Ely, Gothic Revival Ultra Journal
Paperblanks Flexis Isle of Ely, Gothic Revival Ultra 7 x 9 Inch Notebook
Paperblanks' Large 7 x 9 inch Ultra Notebook Isle of Ely design draws from an 1830 cover of James Bentham’s The History and Antiquities of the Conventual and Cathedral Church of Ely. You would find this cathedral tucked away in English Cambridgeshire Fens, otherwise known as the historic Isle of Ely, the region was only accessible by boat until the area was drained in the 17th century.
The Ely Cathedral still stands today due to restorations between 1845-1870 led by architect George Gilbert Scott. The project featured enlivened Decorated Gothic style in the galilee porch, lady chapel, and choir. The cathedral is both a popular tourist attraction and a place of morning and evening worship.
Honor the endurance of this architecture with your own red and gold Isle of Ely full sized journal.
- Flexis soft cover and spine
- Dimensions: 7 x 9 inches
- 176 pages, available in lined and unlined paper
- Smyth-sewn binding—the journal opens flat
- FSC certified acid-free paper from sustainable forests
- Paper weight 100 gsm paper
- Line per page : 25
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Satin ribbon page marker
- Lined pages ISBN: 9781439793367
- Unlined pages ISBN: 9781439793374