Paperblanks Restoration Pencil Case
Paperblanks Restoration Pencil Case with Folding Magnetic Lid
The cover art of the Paperblanks Queens Binding pencil case represents the pinnacle of English bookbinding of the Restoration Period. The noble filigreed design originally held the 1675 publication of Richard Allestree's "The Government of the Tongue" and is part of the Henry Davis Gift of the British Library Collection. The Queens Binder was the name of a group of English craftsman from four different bookbinding shops. The craftsman behind this particular binding simply went by the letter A, which may have been more than one person. This shining jewel of a pencil case honors the artistry of craftsman who plied their trade so impressively centuries ago and inspires artistry today.
Paperblanks Pencil Case has a magnetic flap design that doubles as a stand, which makes the contents of the box easy to view and access when open and securely closes the box when not in use. These elegant Paperblanks storage solutions are not just perfect for pencils and pens, but make a happy home for all your little treasures like your jewelry, charging cable, watch, keys and cash.
- Hard Case
- Dimensions 8.75 x 2.5 x 1.25 Inch
- Material embossed hard cardstock
- Some of our images show accessories like pencils and paperclips - these are not included
- Sturdy well crafted design always holds its shape
- Magnetic lid doubles as stand
- Additional nesting small storage box for smaller items
- Decorative Printed Cover Paper
- ISBN : 9781439772119