Paperblanks Sketchbook Vincent Van Gogh Irises 8.25 x 11.75 Inch Grande
PAPERBLANKS THE J. PAUL GETTY MUSEUM COLLECTION - VAN GOGH IRISES SKETCHBOOK 8.25 X 11.75 INCH
Vincent Willem van Gogh was a Dutch post-Impressionist painter whose work, notable for its rough beauty, emotional honesty and bold color, had a far-reaching influence on 20th-century art.
Van Gogh's Irises painting is filled with brightness and light. Painted during a period of recovery at the Saint Paul Asylum at Saint-Remy in the south of France.
Explore the beauty of Van Gogh's art like never before with Paperblanks magnificent reproduction of the Getty Museum's Van Gogh's Irises. Pair it with a visit to the J. Paul Getty Museum to see the original artwork. Your art will have a home for now and the future within this beautiful binding.
This Paperblanks Sketchbook opens flat for ease of use in both landscape and portrait layout. Its letter size paper has a very nice 200 gsm paperweight and will handle different kinds of writing and drawing utensils without bleed. This Grande has all the required features a premium sketchbook demands.
- Hard Cover
- Dimensions 8.25 x 11.75 Inch (21 x 30 cm)
- 112 pages
- Heavy quality 200 gsm paper
- Smythe sewn binding-book opens flat
- Acid and chlorine free, FSC certified sustainable forest paper
- Fedrigoni mixed media art paper - suitable for acrylic, watercolor, pen and pencil
- Perforated interior pages
- Elastic Band Closure
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- 2 Ribbon page markers
- ISBN: 9781439796177