Moleskine Van Gogh Address Book in Shantung Silk
Moleskine Van Gogh Pocket Address Book with Silk Shantung Cover
Typical Moleskine in the sense that this address book does not impose a certain way of organizing your addresses. No squeezing names or e-mail addresses in impossibly small or "cute" boxes. Super simple just alphabetical laminated tabs and lined pages how you organize and what type of information to include is up to you.
These striking Moleskine address books were developed in the 1990's by Moleskine as a collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. Vincent Van Gogh's use of vibrant colors were used as inspiration for the Shantung silk covers.
- Hard Cover address book
- Dimensions 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9X14cm).
- Colors : Purple, Red, Orange and Yellow
- 192 Lined Pages.
- Laminated alphabetical tabs.
- Acid Free thread Bound Paper - The address book opens flat
- Elastic band closure
- Ribbon page marker
- Sturdy pocket on the inside of the back cover to hold cards, clippings, pictures and more.
- Rounded no snag corners
- Out of print limited edition collector's item
Please do not forget to select your color from the menu