Moleskine Van Gogh Memo Pockets in Shantung
Moleskine Van Gogh Memo Pockets with Silk Shantung Cover.
These striking Moleskine memo pockets were developed in the 1990's by Moleskine as a collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam. Vincent Van Gogh's use of vibrant colors provided inspiration for the colors of the Shantung silk covers.
- Hard cover with Shantung silk covers 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9X14cm).
- Colors : Purple, Red, Yellow, Orange
- 3 sturdy cardboard and cloth pockets form a harmonica file folder inside a hard Moleskine cover.
- The elastic band keeps it all together.
- Perfect for organizing receipts while traveling, collecting clippings, business cards, photo's and more. Small enough to fit in your pocket
- Rounded no snag corners
- Out of print limited edition collectors item
Please do not forget to select your color from the drop down menu.