Paperblanks Asterales Onyx, 5x7 Midi Journal
Shop and discover Paperblanks Asterales, Onyx mid size hardcover notebook.
Step into the rare book collection of the KB, the National Library of the Netherlands since 1798. The library collection commemorates and shares written works of Dutch inventiveness and originality. Paperblanks selected the luxurious Asterales book binding as inspiration for the cover of this substantial notebook.
A binding originally crafted from goatskin leather in 1835 by Frederich W.J.C Kolb, for "the physiology of plants" by eminent Dutch botanist Willem Hendrik de Vriese (1806-1862). De Vriese, a member of the Royal Dutch Institute of Sciences, Literature and Fine Arts indirectly gave the binding its name. The notebook and binding derives it name from the plants in the Asterales order(Asterids) many plants in this order were named by De Vriese.
Contain your written word in the beautiful 19th century geometry of Dutch Design.
- Hard Cover 5x7 Inch
- 144 pages
- Lined Paper or Blank Paper
- Heavy 120gsm paper weight
- Space Between Lines : 6.77mm
- Line per page : 21
- Smythe-sewn binding - book opens flat
- Acid Free -sustainable sourced paper
- Elastic Band closure
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon marker
- ISBN: Lined Paper 9781439796146
- ISBN: Blank Paper 9781439796153