Paperblanks Beethoven's 250th Bday Midi 5x7 Inch Journal
Paperblanks Special Editions, Beethoven's 250th Birthday Midi 5 x 7 Inch Lined Journal
This autograph manuscript of Violin Sonata no. 10 in G Major is Beethoven’s final violin sonata. It was written in 1812 for Pierre Rode, the greatest French violinist of the day, and first performed by Rode and Archduke Rudolph, to whom the work is dedicated.
The composition can be found at the Pierpont Morgan Library in New York City. Originally released as an Embellished Manuscript in 2007 and now, 12 years later, just in time for the Special Editions commemorating Beethoven’s 250th birthday.
Create your own Sonatas, sketches and writing on blank or lined paper.
- Hard Cover, 5 x 7 Inch (130mm x 180mm)
- Clasp closure
- High quality, 120 gsm paper
- 240 pages
- available in Lined and Unlined paper
- Smyth sewn
- Ribbon Marker
- Memento Pouch
- Book Edge Printing
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Decorative printed cover paper ( purple color )
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified text paper
- Lined pages ISBN: 9781439763988
- Unlined pages ISBN: 9781439763995