Paperblanks Flexis Shape Shift Moutarde Ultra Journal
Paperblanks Flexis Shape Shift Moutarde Ultra 7 x 9 Inch Journal
Paperblanks Large 7 x 9 inch Ultra Shape Shift Moutarde durable Flexis soft cover notebook features a dynamic jazz age art deco cover by french designer Pierre Legrain.
Legrain revolutionized the often traditional world of bookbinding. Jacques Doucet a french book collector hired Legrain to make new bindings for his impressive library and gave the young french designer a free hand and encouraged him to be freely inspired by contemporary artists. The result: mosaic and dynamic cover designs often made out of exotic materials.
The jazz age Art Deco covers by Pierre Legrain are very collectable and can be found in art and architecture collections around the world.
The art that graces the cover of this new journal design is part of the Spencer Collection at the New York Public Library and can be part of your inspiring journal collection with this amazing Journal collection.
- Flexis soft cover and spine
- Dimensions: 7 x 9 inches
- 176 pages, available in lined and unlined paper
- Smyth-sewn binding—the journal opens flat
- FSC certified acid-free paper from sustainable forests
- Paper weight 100 gsm paper
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Book Edge printing
- Satin ribbon page marker
- Lined pages ISBN: 9781439782194
- Unlined pages ISBN: 9781439782200