Paperblanks Flexis Hishi Maxi 5.5 x 8.25 Inch Bullet Journal
Paperblanks Maxi Ukiyo-e Kimono, Hishi 5.5 x 8.25 Inch Dotted Grid Notebook
Paperblanks Maxi 5.5 x 8.25 inch Hishi durable Flexi soft cover notebook features a beautiful Japanese woodblock print inspired cover and dot-grid paper. Ukiyo-e means "pictures of the floating world" and is a genre of Japanese woodblock paintings and prints popular in Tokyo (Than Edo) Osaka and Kyoto between 1603-1868. In the 19th and early 20th century Japanese woodblock patterns had a resurgence in popularity and were applied to fabric and clothing and costumes. The cover motif for this new series of notebooks comes from a piece of kimono fabric.
Paperblanks Japanese Woodblock Hishi cover is both strikingly modern and a continuation of a centuries old tradition. Paperblanks Hishi dot grid bullet Journal is an invitation to find enduring beauty and organization in simplicity.
- Flexis soft cover and spine
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.25 inches
- 192 pages, available as Dotted Grid Notebook
- Smyth-sewn binding—the journal opens flat
- FSC certified acid-free paper from sustainable forests
- Paper weight 120 gsm paper
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Book Edge printing
- Satin ribbon page marker
- No closure
- Dot Grid pages ISBN: 9781439781388