Paperblanks Flexis Hishi Ultra 7 x 9 Inch Journal
Paperblanks Flexis Ukiyo-e Kimono, Hishi ultra 7x9 Inch Journal
Paperblanks Large 7 x 9 inch Ultra Hishi durable Flexi soft cover notebook features a beautiful Japanese woodblock print inspired cover. Ukiyo-e means "pictures of the floating world" and is a genre of Japanese woodblock paintings and prints popular in Tokyo(Than Edo) Osaka and Kyoto between 1603-1868. In the 19th and early 20th century Japanese woodblock patterns had a resurgence in popularity and were applied to fabric and clothing and costumes. The cover motif for this new series of notebooks comes from a piece of kimono fabric.
Paperblanks Japanese Woodblock Hishi cover is both strikingly modern and a continuation of a centuries old tradition. Paperblanks Hishi Journal is an invitation to find enduring beauty in simplicity.
- Flexis soft cover and spine
- Dimensions: 7 x 9 inches
- 176 pages, available in lined and unlined paper
- Smyth-sewn binding—the journal opens flat
- FSC certified acid-free paper from sustainable forests
- Paper weight 100 gsm paper
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Book Edge printing
- Satin ribbon page marker
- No closure
- Lined pages ISBN: 9781439781043
- Unlined pages ISBN: 9781439781715