Paperblanks Flexis Madame Butterfly Maxi 5.5 x 8.25 Inch Dot Grid Journal
Paperblanks Flexis Esprit de Lacombe, Madame Butterfly 5.5 x 8.25 Inch Dot Grid Journal
Paperblanks highlights the work of French artist Benjamin Lacombe with the Madame Butterfly Soft Cover Maxi Bullet Dot Grid Notebook. The artist grew up in Paris, attended school at the city’s iconic École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs before publishing his first graphic novel at the age of 19. Lacombe is renowned for his combination of pop surrealism and lowbrow art, which infuses a vintage aesthetic with modern flair. He is a multidisciplinary artist, working in painting, sculpture, cinema, and music, making him a prominent figure in French illustration.
Now in his late 30s, Lacombe’s works are published and translated around the world. Paperblanks Lacombe Madame Butterfly whispers to you to take a break from the ordinary. This Paperblanks dot grid notebook will help you get organized.
- Flexis soft cover and spine
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.25 inches
- 192 pages, available in Dot-Grid
- Smyth-sewn binding—the journal opens flat
- FSC certified acid-free paper from sustainable forests
- Paper weight 120 gsm. paper
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- 3 Satin ribbon page markers
- Dot Grid pages ISBN: 9781439781371