Paperblanks Flexis Madame Butterfly Mini 3.75 x 5.5 Inch
Paperblanks Flexis Esprit de Lacombe, Madame Butterfly Mini 3.75 x 5.5 Inch Journal
Paperblanks highlights the work of French artist Benjamin Lacombe with the Madame Butterfly Soft Cover pocket-sized notebook. The artist grew up in Paris, attended school at the city’s iconic École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs before publishing his first graphic novel at the age of 19. Lacombe is renowned for his combination of pop surrealism and lowbrow art, which infuses a vintage aesthetic with modern flair. He is a multidisciplinary artist, working in painting, sculpture, cinema, and music, making him a prominent figure in French illustration.
Now in his late 30s, Lacombe’s works are published and translated around the world. Paperblanks Lacombe Madame Butterfly whispers to you to take a break from the ordinary.
- Flexis Soft cover and spine
- Dimensions 3.75 x 5.5 Inch ( 95mm x 140mm)
- 208 pages, Lined Paper
- 100% recycled binder boards
- FSC-certified acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Paper weight 80 gsm.
- Smyth sewn-book opens flat
- Edge printing
- Memento pocket on inside back cover
- Satin Ribbon Marker
- ISBN: Lined 9781439765272