Paperblanks Flexis Madame Butterfly Ultra 7 x 9 Inch
Paperblanks Flexis Esprit de Lacombe, Madame Butterfly ultra 7x9 Inch Journal
Paperblanks highlights the work of French artist Benjamin Lacombe with the Madame Butterfly Soft Cover Ultra Notebook. The artist grew up in Paris, attended school at the city’s iconic École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs before publishing his first graphic novel at the age of 19.
Lacombe is renowned for his combination of pop surrealism and lowbrow art, which infuses a vintage aesthetic with modern flair. He is a multidisciplinary artist, working in painting, sculpture, cinema, and music, making him a prominent figure in French illustration.
In the Paperblanks Madame Butterfly cover Lacombe captures humanity and honest emotion with a touch of whimsy. Now in his late 30s, Lacombe’s works are published and translated around the world. Paperblanks Lacombe Madame Butterfly whispers to you to take a break from the ordinary.
- Flexis soft cover and spine
- Dimensions: 7 x 9 inches
- 176 pages, available in lined paper
- Smyth-sewn binding—the journal opens flat
- FSC certified acid-free paper from sustainable forests
- Paper weight 100 gsm paper
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Book Edge printing
- Satin ribbon page marker
- Lined pages ISBN: 9781439765234
- Unlined pages ISBN: 9781439765241 - Disc