Paperblanks Van Gogh's Irises Pencil Case
Paperblanks Vincent Van Gogh's Irises Pencil Case
Paperblanks worked with the J. Paul Getty Museum Collection to create a Journal to celebrate one of the World's most recognizable artists, Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh (1853-1890).
Van Gogh's the Irises painting is filled with brightness and light. Painted during a period of recovery at the Saint Paul Asylum at Saint-Remy in the south of France. This wonderful pencil case was developed in conjunction with the J. Paul Getty Museum where you can find this impressive artwork on view.
Open your pencil case inspired by the vibrancy of this world famous artwork.
- Hard Case
- Dimensions 8.75 x 2.5 x 1.25 Inch
- Material embossed hard cardstock
- Some of our images show accessories like pencils and paperclips - these are not included
- Sturdy well crafted design always holds its shape
- Magnetic lid doubles as stand
- Additional nesting small storage box for smaller items
- Decorative Printed Cover Paper
- ISBN 9781439782088