Paperthinks Recycled Leather Mini tablet Folio - Mint
Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Recycled Leather Notebooks
You can own eco-friendly Paperthinks notebooks, folios, luggage tags and pouches made from recycled leather. Enjoy highly durable, that are strong and retain the traditional appearance and feel of genuine leather.
Paperthinks creates high quality journals and personal accessories through a process of smart recycling of natural leather fibers from traceable pre consumer leather waste of gardening glove factories.
800,000 Tons of Leather waste ends up in Landfills Source: United Nations (2000)
Paperthinks Recycled Leather is obtained from industrial glove off-cuts, material that would ordinarily go to waste. 60% of our source material is recycled animal leather, with the other 40% comprised of a mixture of vegetable & synthetic products. You get an innovatively sourced, material and give back by reducing waste. Paperthinks products are subject to rigorous REACH certification and contain no harmful substances.
60%| LEATHER FIBRES
(off-cut & scraps of leather fibres mainly as the unwanted by-products of industrial glove manufacturers)
(synthetic/natural rubber, a natural binding agent product from rubber trees)
(water base polyurethane coating)
Paperthinks Recycled Leather
From Workglove to Luxury Product